Illustrator Recovery Kit – fast and accurate tool that knows how to recover corrupt Illustrator file data
Illustrator Recovery Kit
Illustrator Recovery Kit is a recovery software tool for damaged or corrupted Adobe Illustrator data files (*.ai files).
Illustrator Recovery Kit is a perfect solution for users looking for the answer to the question “Is there an Adobe Illustrator recovery tool I could use right away to restore the results of my work?” This compact and intuitive tool efficiently opens damaged AI files, allows the user to preview their content and restore it to a safe location – no experience or deep understanding of the recovery process needed!
- Restores damaged AI documents during Adobe Illustrator file recovery in crash situations
- Supports Illustrator files of all versions
- Uses artificial intelligence for graphical content reconstruction and integrity check
- Contains many specific fixes for logical errors provoked by erroneous work of graphic editors
- Uses data swapping while recovery for saving memory
- Saves recovered data into a new Illustrator file
- Features an intuitive user interface suitable for anyone who doesn’t know how to recover Illustrator file of Illustrator of any version
Illustrator Recovery Kit is an obvious choice for users seeking any good app for the recovery of an Illustrator file. The program features a very user-friendly interface that takes less than a minute to get used to and demonstrates unparalleled recovery efficiency in the most serious cases of data corruption. Thanks to the built-in wizard, file recovery turns into a smooth and fully automated process, minimizing your involvement and the risk of making a mistake. How to recover Illustrator files if my computer crashes? – this is the question that any professional must know the answer to prior to starting a serious project. This compact, yet powerful software has the answer and knows how to recover corrupt illustrator file data better than all other products on the market.
Disclaimer: Please note that Illustrator Recovery Kit is not open source software or a free tool. The product is provided on the try-before-you-buy basis and has a free trial version. Illustrator Recovery Kit is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The developers of All Recovery Inc have always positioned it as commercial software and never considered making it freeware due to the limited size of the potential audience. The pricing policy, however, is quite reasonable and makes the product affordable for everyone seeking a reliable Adobe Illustrator fix tool.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Just install Illustrator Recovery Kit and use the DEMO version to check whether the file can be recovered.
A copy of data in the Post Script format is often saved in the source project in addition to the Illustrator format for compatibility purposes. Illustrator Recovery Kit repairs and saves each data format to a separate file:
- Adobe Illustrator to .ai files
- Post Script to .pdf files
In some cases, the program manages to save more data to a .pdf file. You can verify it by opening the file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. In this case, it's even more convenient to convert the .pdf file to the .ai format using any suitable converter. Otherwise, do the following:
- Open the .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat
- Save the file in the .ps or .eps format
- Open the saved file(s) in Adobe Illustrator
- Save the project to an .ai file
Since, as a result of recovery, it is sometimes possible to recover data in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf files) more than in .ai form (Adobe Illustrator), users must convert PDF files to AI files correctly.
What is the reason that the restored .pdf file is larger than the restored .ai file? The .pdf file is larger due to the added compatibility of Adobe Illustrator files with other Adobe products. You can undo this compatibility manually and reduce the size of files with Adobe Illustrator graphic projects. But this is not very convenient in subsequent work with the file of the graphic project Adobe Illustrator. It is convenient to use Adobe Acrobat to convert PDF files to AI files. So, to convert PDF to AI:
- Open the restored .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat
- Select – File | Save as…
- Specify the file type – Encapsulated PostScript (*.eps)
- Click – Settings... button
- In the Range section, select – All
- Click – OK
- Click – Save
- Open saved .eps file(s) in Adobe Illustrator
- Select – File | Save as… in the main menu
- Now select File Type, indicate Adobe Illustrator (*.AI)
- Click – Save button
Converting PDF to AI can also be done using third-party services or special tools.